- Adjusts from 3.5 to 18 kg (8 to 40 lbs)
- Replaces 6 kettlebells
- Ergonomic handle
- Weight selection dial
kettlebell delivers a good workout experience, especially if you perform mainly two handed kettlebell exercises, like kettlebell swings and goblet squats.
Adjustable kettlebells combine convenience and versatility, also eliminate the need for having to buy multiple individual kettlebells to keep up with your progression curve. Just like in the case of the excellent dumbbells, a slightly stiff dial is used to adjust the weight so you can change the amount of weights you use from set to set without any issue.
The biggest attraction of our kettlebells is space saving, because let us face the reality, no one really has a dedicated area in their residence to accommodate six different kettlebells. Finding space for a slightly larger kettlebell is definitely an easy task.
Kettlebell workouts are also great for bolstering your cardio health. They’re a great way to burn fat and increase your energy while you build muscle. That adds up to an express route to confidence, which is great for those just starting on their fitness regimes
- 6 Weights in One System
- Select the weight you want with the turn of a dial. 8, 12, 20, 25, 35, and 40 lbs.
- Space Efficient
- Designed with your home in mind.
- Total Body Results
- Perform a wide variety of total-body flow workouts.
- Best kettlebell abs workout: mainly for women to get a flat stomach but also great for guys
- Try this six-step kettlebell arm workout for lean, toned arms